Welcome to the Digital Backpack, the district's central posting place for community flyers.
The digital backpack program is a venue for local community organizations to post electronic flyers up to six times per year. Centennial Schools neither endorses nor sponsors these organizations, their missions or their policies. If you have questions regarding these programs, please contact the organizations directly. Centennial Public Schools recognizes the role of non-profit organizations that serve youth. Our paper distribution and digital backpack programs provides opportunities for local organizations to share their program information with students in our district.
- National Flag Football: League Registration Information (ages 4-14)
- Centennial Lakes Little League: Registration and Division Information ( ages 4-18)
- Centennial Lakes Little League: 8U Silver Bullets (girls ages 6-8)
- Miracle League of Blaine: Adapted Baseball (ages 3-21)
- Centennial Cougars Fastpitch Association: 2017 Spring/Summer Registration (ages 8U-18U)
- Rugby: Winter and spring sessions (grades 2-8)
- Centennial LAX: Boys & girls 2017 Spring/Summer Registration ( grades K-8)
- Active Kids Association of Sport: All sport summer camp (ages 6-12)
- Lino Lakes Parks & Rec: Skyhawks summer (ages 4-12)
Centennial Girl Scouts: winter/spring registration
- Chain of Lakes Rotary Club: Casino night benefitting CMS, high school Angel Fund and YMCA scholarships
- Anoka County Library: Read Across America Day Celebration
- Give Kids a Smile: free dental care for kids in need
- Workshop for parents and professionals who work with children: Dr. David Walsh presentation
If you are an organization looking to promote a program or event through Digital Backpack, please click the link below to review guidelines for sharing information/materials:
Organizations wishing to post information, must submit a request along with a PDF of the flyer/information at least 10 days prior to the desired posting date. First year eligibility- organizations may request printed fliers to be distributed to first year eligible students only. An example of first year eligible would be girls in Kindergarten that can now join Girl Scouts, or a 1st grader that can participate in Cub Scouts.
All material to be distributed must be pre-approved through Community Education. Individual schools will not process requests. Requests will be reviewed on the basis of the school district's data practice and advertising policies. Organizations offering a program in direct conflict with District 12 school athletics or Community Education classes will not have materials approved for distribution. These access opportunities are only available to non-profit, youth serving organizations located in and holding events within the Centennial School District boundaries.
Requests for distribution of non-materials or promotion/endorsement of non-school activities are referred to the Community Education office for action and is not handled at the building level. Effective in the fall of 2016, approved flyers will be posted to the district web site for access by the community, with first-year students still receiving paper flyers.
If you have materials that fall within the guidelines below, please email your flyer as an attachment to this email address: email@example.com.