Centennial Health Services is committed to providing relevant health and resource information for the Centennial School District community.
Every school office is staffed by a Health Service professional (either a registered nurse or licensed practical nurse) who collaborates with students, families, staff and community partners to promote student health for academic success.
Centennial Health Services staff provide the following services under the direction of a Licensed School Nurse in support of Centennial students:
- Monitor immunization status of students
- Manage health plans for students with health conditions
- Provide first aid and emergency care to students and staff
- Medication administration
- Maintain health service records
- Implement screening programs
- Surveillance of communicable disease
Email: Donna McKenny, RN, LSN
District Health Services