The Technology Department helps provide learners, staff and administration the knowledge, skills and technology systems (tools) that enable them to solve problems, think creatively, continue learning and develop their maximum potential in today's global society. All district buildings are wireless, providing the opportunity for free-flowing collaboration among peers and teachers, digital resources, and the Internet.
Computer literacy is taught in grades K-8 with electives in grades 9-12. Other technology resources include:
- 1:1 Chromebooks for students in Grades 3-12
- Classroom iPads for students in Grades K-2
- Innovative Core Services and Student Applications
- Interactive Smart Panels in Elementary Classrooms
- Wireless Screen Casting in 6-12 classrooms