American Indian Education
Since its beginning the Indian Education Program at Centennial has focused on the education needs of American Indian students.
- To assist Native American students in attaining academic success.
- To provide Native American students with information about Indian culture and heritage taught by Native American staff.
- To promote cultural diversity by building bridges between community, staff, parents, and student
Program Services are available to all American Indian students who are:
- An enrolled member of a tribe, band or other organized group, including Alaskan and Hawaiian natives.
- A child of a parent or grandparent who is an enrolled member of a federally recognized tribe or group of Indians.
- Enrolled upon approval of the Title VI Student Eligibility Certification.
Information of Importance:
Please contact Centennial American Indian Education Program Coordinator, Stephanie Spencer at 763.792.5087 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any A.I. questions.