What is the Parent Advisory Council?
A group of Centennial School District community members who provide input for early childhood program development
What does the Parent Advisory Council do?
- Recommend activities, classes, and services for families with young children
- Sponsor family activities
- Raise funds to support program activities
- Be a springboard for parent involvement in the district
Why should I join the Parent Advisory Council?
- Be involved in decisions about the early childhood program
- Meet other parents with young children
- Easy, fun, casual meetings
- Learn about the district
- Parent involvement is key to a child's educational success
Some events sponsored by the Council:
- Gym Nights
- Fall and Spring field trips
- Truck Day
- ...and more!
What else do I need to know about the Parent Advisory Council?
- The Advisory Council is currently meeting virtually.
- Free child care is available in the sibling care room for in-person meetings
- You can attend an occasional meeting or attend every month
We welcome your involvement! Please call 763-792-6120 for more information.