Visiting your child’s school? Centennial has a new visitor check-in system effective this school year:
- Once the school bell has rung at the beginning of the day, the doors to the school will lock.
- The lobby doors will remain open.
- Visitors will enter the lobby and swipe their ID at the Visitor Kiosk.
- Follow the prompt s on the screen and a visitor badge will automatically print.
- Press the red button and visitors will then be buzzed into the office and can enter the school.
When does the system go into effect?
The system will not be operating during the first two days of school and will go “live” on September 8. The new check-in procedure will be implemented at Centennial High School in the fall of 2017 when construction is complete at both the East and West buildings.
How do I check my student in/out for before and after-school programs?
At this time, families enrolled in before or after-school programming will not use this process. Kids Club families will continue to check in and out with Kids Club staff using FeePay software on the iPad.
Student safety is the District’s first priority. This visitor management system is a component of the District’s safety and security plan and is funded by the 2014 Capital Levy.
Please see your child’s principal if you have questions. Thanks for your support in helping keep Centennial students safe!