Thank you for your support during the school year to ensure students have food for the weekend. For the 2018-2019 school year, the Powerpack program:
- Served an average of 262 students per week.
- Distributed over 9,950 weekend Powerpacks (a $24,000 value)
- Sent out over 25,530 pounds of food, including meals, breakfast items, and snacks.
Powerpack is run by volunteers and relies 100% on food and monetary donations. Interested in contributing or learning more? Send an email to email@example.com
Powerpack seeks volunteers to help keep the successful program running!
Powerpack is a 100% volunteer-run program that distributes weekend food to students. The program needs help in these areas:
- Tuesday mornings, 8am-11am to track and oversee inventory, help build program awareness (need someone with publicity skills), help with fundraising and/or grant writing to help find new ways to finance efforts.
- Friday mornings, time is flexible to distribute Powerpack bags at Centennial Middle School. Volunteers work with partners to place bags in students' lockers. Come every week or you can be added to the calendar on a rotational basis. Time: Less than an hour.
If interested, please contact the Powerpack Leadership team at firstname.lastname@example.org.