Three middle school students in the library

How to Enroll Your Child in Grades 1-12

Please contact Margaret Kindle at 763.792.6006 or by email, or you may contact your neighborhood school to confirm your geographic location and corresponding school assignment.

Complete the enrollment forms and send appropriate documentation as attachments by email to

Enrollment Forms and Documents

Forms need to be completed by the parent or guardian of the student.

Minnesota School Immunization Law and Information

Minnesota Statute Section 121A.15 and Minnesota Rules Chapter 4604 require that each student enrolled in and remaining in an early childhood program, elementary school, or secondary school must submit a record stating that they have received immunizations consistent with medically accepted standards.

Technology Information

At Centennial Schools, we believe technology is a critical tool for learning and teaching in the 21st Century. 

Title VII Student Eligibility Certification

Did you check American Indian or Alaskan Native on the enrollment form?