Centennial Health Services is committed to providing relevant health and resource information for the Centennial School District community.
Every school health office is staffed by a registered nurse (RN) or licensed practical nurse (LPN) who collaborates with students, families, staff and community partners to promote student health for academic success.
Centennial Health Services staff provide the following services to Centennial students under the direction of a Licensed School Nurse:
- Monitor immunization status of students
- Manage health plans for students with health conditions
- Provide first aid and emergency care to students and staff
- Administer medication in a manner that is consistant with the Minnesota Board of Nursing
- Maintain individual student health service records
- Monitor for communicable disease
See link to locate the name and contact information for the nurse of your child's school.