If the student:
- Has a fever of 100° degrees or more. Students are required to stay home and may return to school 24 hours after their fever is gone without fever-reducing medication.
- Has vomited or has had diarrhea. Students are required to stay home until 24 hours after the last episode.
- Has a rash that may be disease-related or the cause is unknown. The student must be seen by a health care provider before sending the student to school.
- Has COVID-19 symptoms. It is recommended by the CDC that students who suspect they have Covid-19 stay home, isolate and test for Covid-19. Students who test positive for Covid-19 are required to stay home for five days per the CDC recommendations and isolation guidelines. Please report the positive case to the school via the school’s online attendance form. Students can return to school on day 6 if symptoms are improving and they have been fever-free for 24 hours without fever-reducing medication.
- Has Influenza like symptoms. It is recommended that students remain home and report their absence via their school’s online attendance form. They should be well enough to participate in school before returning.
If you have any questions, please call the school’s health office or your family health care provider.