If the student:
- Has a fever of 100° degrees or more, the student should stay home for 24 hours after the temperature returns to normal without fever reducing medication.
- Has vomited or has had diarrhea, the student should stay home until 24 hours after the last episode.
- Has a rash that may be disease-related or the cause is unknown, check with a health care provider before sending the student to school.
- Has COVID-19 symptoms. It is recommended by the CDC that students who suspect they have Covid-19 stay home, isolate and test for Covid-19. Students who test positive for Covid-19 must isolate for 5 days per CDC recommendations and report the positive case to their school via their school’s online attendance form. Students can return to school on day 6 if symptoms are improving and they have been fever-free for 24 hours without fever-reducing medication.
- Has Influenza like symptoms. keep the student home and report their absence via their school’s online attendance form.