Vision: Centennial High School will cultivate a community of engaged, life-long learners who will succeed in global society and lead healthy lives.
Mission: In partnership with our community, Centennial High School’s mission is to excite the mind and challenge students to excel in a climate of respect and support, and to facilitate student growth socially, emotionally, physically, and intellectually.
Value Statements: We Believe:
- Each student deserves a safe, respectful and supportive learning environment.
- Everyone has the ability to learn and grow.
- All students have the opportunity to challenge themselves through strategically designed, engaging, and rigorous coursework.
- All students have the opportunity to enhance their experience through diverse co-curricular activities.
- In creating an environment of respect and rapport that fosters healthy relationships.
- In students and staff using data to ensure growth in teaching and learning.
- In communication and collaboration among staff, students, and families to facilitate student growth.
- In the responsible and effective use of technology for learning, instruction, and communication.
- In continuous improvement through intentional professional growth opportunities.
CONNECTION ACHIEVING PREPARING